Built and coordinated the full stack development and implementation of a website to query movies and tv shows for streaming service availability and published it to the web using AWS.Read more
Collaborated with a small team to finish the development of an online private search portal for storing a legal corpus of over 2,000 documents given both technical and business requirements.Read more
I'm a formally trained computer scientist with experience in the following languages, frameworks, and technologies:
Education & Experience
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Business
Minor in Data Science
Full-stack Software Engineer
- Designing the architecture for a peer-to-peer service for scheduling and handling payments of teaching lessons between clients and professionals in the industry.
- Building the platform using a NextJS frontend, MySQL database, NodeJS API hosted on AWS, payment processing using Stripe, and containerized and orchestrated using Kubernetes.
- Coded a RWD DMS website using handlebars with the MeteorJS framework for partners and employees to manage and update over 5,000 products for the content website receiving 385k unique visitors and 500k page views each month.
- Implemented the user interface (UI) based on styles from the content website.
- Wrote test scripts to validate releases. Upon confirming the code, it was pushed to production using scripts from MeteorJS, which created docker images.